.Tuesday, May 5, 2009 ' 10:03 PM Y
Went for my first driving lesson today.Was quite nervous coz dunno how my instructor will be.And he turned out to be nice.He thought me the basics,like checking the engine and changing the tyres.After 30 min of the lesson, he started teaching me DRIVING.How to control the vehicle, change gears, brake and accelerate.Manual was hell lot of fun.I was telling him initially i was in the auto course,then i transferred to manual.So after i had driven a few rounds at the border of the circuit, he suddenly said, 'dun change back to auto'.Then he told me i was doing good in manual!OMG.I so happy.Ok la, i cheat a bit.He know that i did drive before.Coz he mentioned that first-time learners, are not so steady.And he was true, i drove daddy's car a few times.But his car is auto and happened 2 years ago leh.Heh heh, so i'm still considered a fast learner right?I really enjoyed the lesson.So eager for my next lesson on sunday.But sometimes i forgot about the clutch pedal when i stop, then the whole engine shuts down.Have to restart again.But most of the time i was steady.I cant wait to drive out to the public roads!!!