.Saturday, April 11, 2009 ' 8:41 PM Y
Wohoo!I just passed her basic theory evaluation today.97% over 100%Was telling Benny about it before oboe lesson with Pan Yun.Then he was like saying 'haiyo! Why dun take private?'I stare at him and gave the 'huh' expression.I didnt know private dun need to do evaluation la.Waste my time and money.If i take private i would have already passed my BTT.Then can book practical liao.No choice, got to take again =(Anyway today went for oboe lesson.Really enjoyed it.Coz Pan Yun say our Atmospheres improve liao.I was like secretly smiling and thinking 'we improve coz we combine with band ma'Haha!Anyway, I'm beginning to like this piece so much.Coz its challenging and difficult.I'm playing 2nd oboe for 1st movt. Very low notes and super soft.Today he just taught us a new technique.Put our swab inside the bell.Its so useful, especially for me.I no longer have to control so much in order to play soft.So he suggest we try doing that during combine and not tell Dr Goh about it =XWent for alumni today also.A bit sian. Coz by the time we finish our oboe lesson, only left with 30 mins with alumni.Play a bit then leave le.Oh btw, from 13 to 19 apr, i'll be working full time at Bishan J8 Atrium.Selling FOX women clothing.So anyone pass by just look me up ya?Will be back blogging for the week of 20 Apr with 2 upcoming events =)