.Tuesday, April 21, 2009 ' 10:21 PM Y
OMG. So fast I am 20 yrs old liao.
I dun want!!!
20 sound so old! Haha!
Anyway wanna thank all who wished me Happy bdae.
I really appreciate the wishes and greetings.
I love all of you k?
This yr's bdae is so different from last yr's.
I still remembered last yr in Germany i had a brownie cake,
baked by my 5 fellow friends.
And the cute bdae card.
This year was simpler.
But there is Nic by my side.
It was just sweet enough.
We had lunch together, arcade a bit and watched movie.
Simple yet enjoyable.
After that dinner with my parents at IMM.

Haven gotten enough sleep nowadays.
Last week was working like hell.
Backaches and tired legs.
And today just went for interview.
Tml organ lesson and band.
Thursday mummy's bdae.
Friday, the Germans flying over.
Sat oboe lesson.
Monday basic theory test.
I'm going crazyyyyyy......