.Thursday, March 26, 2009 ' 6:13 PM Y
I've been out almost everyday. Feeling really tired but fulfilling =)Coz i did all the things i need to already.Signed up for my course, register for organ exam. And this morning just went for interview at cotton on.Yesterday went for band practice like FINALLYAnd it was pathetic.The attendance wasnt good and was really boring.But lucky Benny brought some quientet scores,so we tried out with English horn and Bassoon.It sounded quite nice.During band prac my ex-esprit colleague msged me,saying there's a mass walk-in interview at Cotton On Novena at 8.30amI was like 'Finally!' I went to the store to ask if they need part-timers and visited their website for the past few weeks and got no reply. Finally they're hiring and the interview was so freaking early and far.I was thinking 'Aiya, no one will go so early or be interested de la.'So i reached Novena this morning at 9 plus.To my surprised, it was so damn crowded with students.OMG, definitely no chance for me.Nevertheless, i still filled up the form and waited like hell.There were a total of 8 groups of interviews and each group consist of 15 to 20 ppl.I was in the 4th group and my interview was at 12pm.They interviewed us all together. There were 3 rounds.1st, to introduce yourself and what you like about cotton on.2nd, pair up with someone and sell him or her as a product or service.3rd, explain what's unique about yourself.I was quite nervous actually. I was shortlisted.But still got to wait for msg to confirm. Hopefully if i get in they'll place me at Lot 1 since its much nearer.And tonight there's American Idol.Hope Danny surprises me tonight with his awesome performance!Lastly, happy 11th month to me and Nicholas! =)