.Thursday, March 12, 2009 ' 11:55 PM Y
I was looking through my blog,
and i reaslied for my top 5 post-exam plans,
none did i achieve.
Pt 1: Register for Uni.
I registered for SMU already.
And sat going SIM open house to apply for the UOL bridging course.
Pt 2: Organ Exam.
Havent even register the Jun exam.
And the deadline is end of the month.
I dun even think i'm prepared.
Pt 3: Learn driving.
Havent booked for any theory test yet -_-
Pt 4: Part-time/Full-time job before uni starts.
I think it's impossible when the bridging course is from may to jun.
Pt 5: Meet Nicholas everyday?
He's working everyday and even if we meet, only for dinner.
Looks like i'm wasting my time away huh?
Have been out for the entire week.
To talks and fairs,
And shopping with Qing Xiang.
Finally today, i rest at home and cleared my room.
Halfway only.
Evening went to Nic's workplace to visit him.
Had beancurd at bukit timah mkt.
Then watched 'PUSH' @ Bukit batok.
Now back home and slacking.
Life is so meaningless when you have nothing much to do.
I really need a job i guess.
And i need the income too!
Gonna sleep soon.
Nitez!