.Sunday, March 22, 2009 ' 10:08 PM Y
Guanqi's really addicted to watching American Idol nowadays.And who do i support?Danny Gokey!He's the best man.He sings damn well.Though Benny keeps saying he's cocky.But i just love him!HahaView his top 11 performance at http://www.rickey.org/?p=12992
I've been skipping band practices a lot.Last monday didnt feel like going.And wed Benny told me Dr Goh not going, so i decide not to.But in the end he turned up. I heard he's gonna be away for 2 weeks.Band without Dr Goh = more boring.Great! And now i'm thinking whether i should go for tml's and wed's prac.Btw, most probably I cant make it for WMC.If i'm accepted for the uol course in SIM,my bridging course will be from jun to aug.Both gonna clash.Anyway i still got to wait for the reply from SIM first.So see how ba.And i'm so yearning to go Sentosa.I wanna take the sky ride!So Nicholas yeo, pls remember your promise hor.=)