.Sunday, December 14, 2008 ' 10:25 AM Y
Good morning!!!
Haha
Slept really well last night.
Had a weird dream.
But i cant remember already
=X
Yesterday finally went for band practice
I think my attendance gone case already.
Haha
Think i skip for like 3 or 4 practices?
Hope they wun kick me out of the concert.
=X
After band went to meet Nic
Omg la.
During band they celebrated all the dec babies' bdae
Then the welfare bought such a huge cake.
At that pt of time i wished so much i was born in dec
I was drooling the moment i see the cake.
Haha
I was craving for it so much.
So i went Jurong Point bought 4 slices of cake
Nic say i'm crazy =(
I reached his place le then went for dinner lor
Fried kway teow and rojak
Both my fav
Eat till very full.
So went back his place only ate 1 slice of cake
Got scolding again =(
I spent 2 hours at his place playing facebook.
Thanks to QX.
She inroduced me to the pet society
Haha
Damn cute la.
But then so hard to earn money and trophy one.
Then i keep playing and playing lor.
Nic beside me playing dota again -_-
Left his place at 10pm.
Wohoo!
I'm so glad its holidays already
Hehe
Can play game and watch dramas liao.
But of coz got to do project. =X
Wah Sian!
Thurs got my audit ICA result
Shit la
I did so badly lor
I was somewhat shocked
Think got to work harder liao
Ok gotta go play my pet, Jaycee liao
Hehe.
Will be back soon!