.Friday, November 28, 2008 ' 8:48 PM Y
3 Cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for guanqi!
Hip hip hurray
Hip hip hurray
Hip hip hurrayyyyy......
Haha!!!!
guanqi got bronze for her napfa test!
Isnt it amazing?
I didnt train but i passed....
OK la
By luck one.
Almost failed my 2.4 km run.
Passing time was 17 min 20 s
And i came in at 17 min 15 s
Dun laugh pls...
I really tried my best liao.
I didnt know it was so torturing to run lor.
But finally got over with it!
And i'm looking forward to our bbq on next fri!
I'm going to continue to eat and eat and eat.
Napfa test!

And omg la.
I've got many many things to do.
Projects are piling up
And tests are coming.
Seriously got to start working hard
Tml going Nic's place.
Can bring my lappy do my own work and see him at the same time.
And did i mention i bought a new lappy?
Sony lappy!!!!
I like it.
Black, classy, new, free of virus.
Haha!!!
Gonna really take good care of it.
Ok i'll stop here for now.
Feeling really really tired.
And i'm aching everywhere.
Will update again soon!