.Wednesday, October 1, 2008 ' 8:53 PM Y
Today's such a boring day.
Wanted to meet Nic for lunch
But he needs to go to his grandma's place.
So no choice.. =(
I couldnt stand being at home the whole day
especially when there's no work
So decided to do some shopping.
After lunch went Junction 8 alone
Wanted to get the GUESS watch i saw in the cleo magazine.
I like it so much!
Coz so much of my taste.. Haha!!!
In the end,
realised Junction 8 didnt have the stock coz its damn new.
So travel down to the GUESS shop at Raffles City
Finally i got it!!
I wanted to get it since like a week already
And mummy scolded me after i show it to her.
She said its so similar to my ESPRIT watch
But i like it!
I dun care.. Haha!!!
Got it at 175 bucks.


Very alike meh?
No what...
Anyway i prefer square shape watches to round ones
Coz i think round ones dun really suit me.. Haha!!
After that went back to Westmall to get a pair of converse sneakers.
Coz play organ need a good pair of shoe
Otherwise keep sliding off the pedal and can be very noisy.
Finally reached home at around 6 plus
daddy drive us to dinner at Jap restaurant.
My fav cold noodle!!!
Eat till damn full...
What a nice way to end my day... =)