.Saturday, October 11, 2008 ' 8:36 PM Y
So funny!!!
Today after organ lesson daddy drive me home.
Mummy was trying out the new karaoke set in the living room.
She was prepared to go to my aunt's place already
And daddy's going to drive her.
So after they left i tried the karaoke set!!!!
Sing Jay's song.
So pai seh
I on soft soft.
Sing until mouth damn tired la! haha....
Nic came to my place at 1plus.
Coz we booked the pool table from 2pm to 4pm...
We played 2 to 3 rounds sian liao
And guess what?
I won the first round la!
So by luck de!
But lost to him badly after the first game.



After the game we left for late lunch at bukit timah wet market
I ate katong laksa and he, cabonara.
Lunch finish liao then we took random buses around
Coz we didnt know where to go.
Finally head back to bukit batok at 6 plus.
Daddy picked me up then mummy
Had dinner at KFC.
Then home sweet home...