.Friday, October 10, 2008 ' 9:49 PM Y
I am so sad!!!
Jay's album released date is postponed to 15 Oct!!!
Wanted to get it today at Citylink HMV
But was told the release date is pushed back.
I am so looking forward to getting it
Coz i love him so damn much.
He's so handsome and cool can...
Anyway, I placed my order for the CD already
And i ordered the limited edition de.
So happy la!
And i got the Rubik's Cude le.
Nice nice!!!

Today after work went Orchard.
FINALLY bought my facial wash and hp assessory.
Actually wanted to roam around till 7pm
Coz there's a fashion show at taka square
Featuring the New Face 2008 for The New Paper.
But tired.
So went home instead.
Mummy bought karaoke set!
I want to laugh la.
Our apartment is so echo-ey
The whole neighborhood can hear lor!
Even so, I'm happy!
Can sing Jay Chou songs liao...
Sian!!!
Time table come out le.
Crap!!!!!!!
Monday end at 1pm and wed end at 2pm.
Come on....Can it be better than this?
Dun expect me to slack in sch till 6.30pm for band
I'll go crazy.
Go home first?
Hey! I live in bukit timah lor.
What's worse?
My schdule dun match Nic's at all.
I end lessons in the afternoon and his start in the afternoon
GREATTTTT....
And he wed no sch lor
GRR....
Tml faster come!
Can meet Nic le.
Hee.........