we really went through many ups and downs.
From Germany and back to Spore.
But we managed to get through dun we?
And we feel much happier than before.
Coz deep down we know we love and care for each other. =)
Today is such a special day coz we're going to the Spore flyers!
I always love fridays.
Dress down and knock off early.
So today meet Nic at 5.30pm at Funan.
He was early coz he no work lor.
So good one.
And, he look charming!
A shirt, jeans and a black skinny tie.
And he brought me roses.
How sweet can he be.

We made our way down to Raffles City for dinner at Cafe Cartel
Dinner was great!
And filling.
We each ordered a main dish with meal,
and desserts which include brownies and cheesecakes.
I feel like a pregnant lady after dinner.
Haha!!!



After dinner, we head down to the flyers.
I was so excited can.
The scenery is damn nice.
However the cabin was really going at a slow speed
So cant really feel that you're moving.
Overall it was great!
And the cabin crew was really funny!





I love you dear dear...