.Sunday, September 28, 2008 ' 11:52 AM Y
i miss dear dear!!!
It has been like so long since we last meet up
And finally on fri i get to see him.
Miss him so so so much la!
I went home after my induction program,
shower then meet him at Jurong Point.
Actually wanted to watch the movie, Connected
but then was at 11 plus
So didnt lor..
Had our dinner at Subway.
He sent me back home at around 9 plus.
We talked a lot a lot
He told me his story about his crush and i told him mine.
We learned so much from each other through this conversation
And that's when i realised how great he was,
with being responsible
and how useless he is at chasing girls... Haha!!!
We actually had lots of differences
but that's what makes me attracted to him.
We may quarrel a lot or very unhappy with each other,
but deep down in my heart,
i know i love you and that's what matters most...
I believe and have faith in us... =)
I love you Nicholas.