.Wednesday, August 13, 2008 ' 12:04 AM Y
Woken up by Nic's msg this morning at 10 plus... He was up early and was preparing already.. So i got up from bed, showered and get dressed.. Met him at 12.30pm at bukit batok and hopped on the train..
Anyway, today was the presentation to the director of SBM regarding our Germany trip.. I was so stressed la.. Coz so long never present le.. Plus my presentation skills wasnt that good... But in the end it turned out fine.. the director was really friendly... Aloysious Tan was there to see us present as well.. And well, he said we were the nicest batch of all.. Coz the 6 of us get along very well and obviously didnt give him much trouble.. hehe! Chatted with him for about 30 mins..
After which, we went to the library to visit the Germans from Bad Mergentheim..They were having their exams this week.. and would be heading back to Germany after their exams.. They were really nice ppl.. Chatted a lot with them.. And well, they seemed to like Spore a lot...
We left at around 7 plus to Amk Hub with Sarah & Nic's friend, Tricia... Oh ya.. Forgot to mention about lunching with Jia Hao.. He was Nic's close friend, and Tricia's bf... Ok great.. I actually know him even before this afternoon's lunch.. I was in his classical.. But he dun even know about my existence, just like Nic
-_-... So Nic and him was like crapping all the way.. But really interesting to hear their conversation.. Mostly talking about sch stuff...
OK back to dinner with the 3 of them.. During the 4 months in Germany, I've been hearing Nic and Sarah mentioning about Tricia... And well, I really have no idea who she is until today... Ok she's really a nice person.. I didnt talk much during dinner.. I did most of the hearing.. Haha.. Sometimes its really interesting to just hear people speak.. And they'll think in their minds that i dunno anything regarding what they're saying, but actually, i know more than what they think i know..
OK so we guys finally left AMK at 9 plus 10 and i reached home at close to 11...