
I wun deny he's good at bowling...
Our scores at the last round...
Ok we played a total of 3 rounds.. Coz my hand very pain already.. And i'm holding like the 2nd most lightest ball.. Haha! Well, as you can see from the score board, I lost to him badly.. My total score 238 and his 335.. But i think i did much better than i expected.. haha.. Then there were like 2 person playing next to our counter.. I want to laugh at them lor.. the way they bowl.. Oops =X but their score was much higher than us.. So cannot laugh...
We bowl for about an hour plus then we walked to westmall to have our lunch at Burger King.. After our lunch we head down to Jurong Point to watch Journey to the center of the earth... Was really a nice show...Interesting and entertaining.. And Nic was laughing at Sean, the young boy in the show at that part when he flew off with the sailing cloth.. -_- He's the only one laughing... I think it was sad la..
The movie end about 4 plus... He said he wanted to cook for his family so his daddy picked him up at 5.. Then i see him to the bus stop lor.. coz i missed my bus ma.. Haha...Reached home at 6 plus...