.Thursday, August 21, 2008 ' 9:36 PM Y
I'M SUPER TIRED NOW!!!
Went shopping with Qing Xiang, Li fen and Yen Peng...Met them at 2.30pm, which is after their last paper, company law.. Li fen need to meet her LO, so we waited for her at the couch at level 2 staff corridor... We finally left school at 3 plus..
Actually we wanted to take cab.. but there were 5 of us in total including Hui Qi.. So in the end took the train down to Orchard... We shopped for the rest of the day.. Our main objective was to get some formal clothes.. But in the end i bought only one formal top and the rest, casual wear.. Haha! So sian lor.. I believe attachment will be fun.. But the thought of wearing formal wear just turned me off.. I got to buy so many la.. =(
And i'm seriously damn sad.. Tml i'll be dying my hair.. I DUN WANT!!! ='(
I like my hair colour so much la.. The unique blond.. But just for this 2 month plus attachment, i got to dye my hair darker in order to show that i'm a good student.. Haiz!!!
Got home at 8 plus...