Guanqi's falling sick.. or should i say she's already sick... ='(
Yesterday was my worst night of all.. Feeling so much pain at my bladder area.. There it goes again, the same old problem... I was sweating, and crying in pain... At that moment, i wished so much to wake my parents up and tell them i'm really feeling unwell.. but i decided not to.. msg Nic but he's sleeping.. I couldnt take the pain any longer so i finally went to take a panadol.. At last, the pain managed to disappear and i dozed off at 4 plus in the morning...
Woke up at 9, washed myself up and went to visit the clinic.. Went back to the same clinic i've always consulted..Told the doctor about my situation.. He gave me the same medicine like before and suggested me to visit the hospital.. I guess i really got to SOMEDAY...
Met Nic at 1 plus.. Went to Westmall and had mosburger for lunch.. (he's first time eating mos burger -_-) then we settled down at the library to discuss our part for the presentation to the sbm director..
Nic and his Unagi rice burger...After which, we went to bukit timah shopping centre and play maple story.. Haha.. Coz we nothing to do ma.. So go there play lor.. I was seriously shocked when i saw the lan shop.. So that's where students hang out after school.. And of coz, Nic's hang out place during sec sch..
We left the place at 7 plus and Nic walk me back home.. That was a sweet moment..
