.Tuesday, July 22, 2008 ' 10:02 PM Y
Woke up at 11 plus today... Wanted to sleep more..but was disturbed by the construction noise above my flat..I got up, brushed my teeth, showered and dried my hair.. Asked sis to help me tie my hair.. coz today is my date with Nic! You always say my hair look the same de lor.. So today a bit different.. By 12 plus, i was prepared and ready...
Met up with Nic at 1 plus and we head down town.. Ate Burger King at Wheelocks and after that he went to get his haircut at Far East and i, to ESPRIT Wisma... Omg! Its so nice to be back there la.. Most of them look the same.. as friendly as ever.. AND they say, I grow taller and tanner.. PLUS, I'm FATTER...ARR!!! I DUN WANT! Haha.. but they say i look nicer now la.. So its ok.. Hehe...=) ok.. Jaslyn and all asked me to go back to help.. I want to but cant.. Coz ipp starting and i dun have the time.. So sorry.. =X Spent about 30 to 45 mins talking to the staff members and then was back with Nic...
After which, we head down to Hougang to the clinic for his facial inspection... Then had dinner at Hougang mall.. Chicken Rice and Rojak.. Yumyum.. Took bus home together.. =)
