.Monday, July 14, 2008 ' 3:05 PM Y
It has been ages since i last blogged isnt it? Haha.. I've got so many photos to upload but i guess i'll do it back in Spore..
3 more days and i'll be back in Spore!!! I seriously cant wait to get back.. First thing i would do is to have dinner with my parents.. And fri i'll be spending time with my friends..Hehe..
Time really flies.. 4 months just passed so quickly and well, part of me dun wish to leave europe.. Everything over here is so great.. The people, scenery and all.. Its just so wonderful and relaxing.. I miss the international students in my class and the days in bad mergentheim.. Germany is like my second home.. Saying goodbye is difficult but i know i have to.. And even if i do return someday, things will not be the same as before.. However, the memories that we had will always remain in my mind.. =)
This past 2 weeks was really tiring for the 6 of us.. Had been travelling quite a lot.. From Germany to Holland.. We dropped by Vienna to visit our band friends.. It was really great to see them.. Glad to have had a look at my section.. and the new members of the band.. Most of all, i'm proud of the band!! Being the first in the com category.. I cant wait to lay my fingers on my oboe and start working hard for the upcoming concert...Hehe..
Ok.. I've got lots of things to settle back in Spore.. I got to start learning driving, a lot of catch up to do with my oboe and organ.. Hang out with my friends.. Coz i think i missed out a lot in sch.. and lastly to be with you.. =) I've got many things that i want to do with you.. Eat? Ok no fast food i promised.. Haha.. And well, i wun forget my parents.. I'll eat home more often and help with some chores? i hope so.. =X
ok i'll stop here.. Pictures will be uploaded once i'm back in Spore.. See ya!