.Thursday, June 12, 2008 ' 1:50 AM Y
ok...7 days since i blogged... Coz no internet at all..I'm currently in berlin, Germany...Using the hostel computer now...
anyway, last thurs to sunday i was at Barcelona, Spain...the place was great! Haha... especially for shopping...but didnt buy much things though...coz bag too small also... HAIz!!!
Everything was great over at Barcelona however unfortunate things do happen..
REBECCA FRACTURED HER LEG!!! Omg.. it was really bad..
And the poor guys got to carry her around.. Even now here in Berlin... HAIZ!
Wished so much i can help... But there's really nothing much that i can do...i just cant possibly lift someone on my bag who is like the same weight as me?
Berlin wasnt as great as Barcelona.. Things just dun go the way i wanted to... Especially between us.. I wish so much to go back to bad mergentheim soon.. where at least we can spend more time together and talk things out... haiz! 2 more days to go.. i just got to tolerate...
'I'm feeling so unsecure'