.Tuesday, June 24, 2008 ' 3:54 PM Y
Its my last week in school at Berufsacadamie.. and Fri is my last exam, which is accounting and finance.. Havent been listening in class at all.. Coz its juz too boring.. the module is totally different from what i studied in NYP.. Over here, no calculation is involved.. Everything is about IFRS and GAAP.. What the hell.. I'm gonna be so dead on fri...
OK.. this week is also my last week in Bad mergentheim.. on Sat we'll setting off to Muchen.. The places that we'll be visiting include Prague, Vienna, Rome and Amsterdam.. Time flies isnt it? Next fri i'll be seeing NYP band members in Vienna.. Wouldnt it be fun? And that's the chance where i can finally play the oboe.. Hehe! I really got to start practicing once i get back to spore.. Hope i'll get the chance to take part in the aug concert..
Alright.. I shall stop here then... Nothing much to blog about anymore.. Will be back soon.. =)