.Wednesday, May 21, 2008 ' 4:40 PM Y
Alright...I juz had my HRM exam..It was a piece of shit..The moment i flipped the paper and saw the 3 qns i almost fainted..None of them i know the answer..It was crap! The 1st 2 qn carry 30 marks the last qn was 40 marks..I know i'm going to fail this paper.. Together with my organisation paper.. Oh great! I got to repeat these modules in NYP already..Grr! I hate studying here..Nyp was so much better..The exam questions are straight forward and I'm confident of the answers unlike here! I wish so much to go back home..I miss everyone..sobx sobx =(
Its almost a month since it started..is it really moving too fast? Maybe i should give myself more time to think and reflect.. I just wish that it will work out.. And most of all, i'll try hard and not give up..jiayou jiayou jiayou!
'Loving you'