I was watching secret by Jay chou when suddenly the doorbell rang...Here comes Thiam Wei rushing into the living room with a panic look.. 'Faster go up! I dunno what's wrong with Nicholas..He keep shivering!' I rushed up the stairs and saw nic lying on the living room sofa..He looked ill..i asked if his ok and thought he was having a fever..behind me was Sarah and Reb..I guessed he need some warm water..I was about to enter the kitchen..and suddenly...
THE LIGHTS WENT OUT...
JJ came out from the kitchen with a cake in his hands..I was shocked..I wasnt expecting anything..I thought everyone had forgetten about it..But i seriously was touched! Thank you JJ, TW, Sarah, Reb and Nic...It was really wondeful celebrating my bdae with all of you...
Cake by my 5 wonderful frenz..Taste nice..yumyum!
A soccer card from my 5 lovely frenz..
It was a wonderful night..After eating the cake, we sat in the guy's living room and watched tv..Becoz it was midnight already, we saw some *cough cough..haha!
Daddy msged and called me in the morning..He told me he was trying to order a cake and sent over to my place..I was surprised and touched.. There was no bdae without cakes for me..Although he couldnt get any..but i really appreciate..Thanks Daddy! Muacks..
OK...my bdae was on sun..and no shops was opened..We decided to go out for a walk..and we took lots of pics..haha..we were crazy!
Me and Nic on the swing..
Reflection
Pic on the track!
I like this pic! SO COOL..
ThankS to those that sent me bdae wishes..I love you all!