.Wednesday, March 19, 2008 ' 6:43 PM Y
Finally the day has arrived! Haha..Whole afternoon was packing…really scare that I left out anything..but my luggage is so packed lor..no space to put anything already le..haha! Shu Rong came to my place at 7 plus pm then we set off to the airport.. Reached Changi airport around 8 plus 9..Li hwa was already there waiting for me..Well, we chatted a little, mostly about band..then came Hui Qi and Yen Peng..I was happy that they were sending me off..My esprit friends, were there too!! I’m really damn touched la..haha! Thanks Jeff, Amy and Allson! Jolene, Marilyn & Stephanie phoned me too, with their blessings…Well, some of my NYP band mates were there as well..but no him =(..Lastly, my most important person..Lim Qing Xiang! Haha..she told me couldn’t make it & I was like so sad la..but in the end she turned up in the airport!!! Haha..thanks QX! Here are some of the photos we took…
My Poly friends (Yen Peng, Hui Qi, QX & me)The plane ride to Frankfurt was about 12 hours..It was really hard to sleep..so only managed to sleep for a few hours..took some photos in the plane..
